- 42′ high illuminated steel and aluminium sculpture in Carmel, Indiana.
- Designed by artist Arlon Bayliss.
- Sits atop 3 concrete bases, each measuring 4′ in diameter and anchored 10′ into the ground.
- If you look closely, you may find the bumblebee hidden among the flower petals.
- From the artist: “Roses are beautiful, universally-understood symbols with many meanings, all of them positive. Three roses mean “I love you”, and pink roses stand for happiness, grace, gratitude and joy.” “My hope is that this sculpture not only beautifies the neighborhood, but also lifts the hearts of folks who visit, live and work there with its everlasting message of grace, love and joy.”
Bo-mar exceeded my expectations “This project has gone even better than expected. I was very concerned from the outset about the ceiling modules and the risk (dollars) involved. As we moved thru the process ….. bo-mar exceeded my expectations and the concern quickly faded. The coordination between bo-mar and Lithonia for delivery to site has […]Rich Prince LightSource