- 42′ high illuminated steel and aluminium sculpture in Carmel, Indiana.
- Designed by artist Arlon Bayliss.
- Sits atop 3 concrete bases, each measuring 4′ in diameter and anchored 10′ into the ground.
- If you look closely, you may find the bumblebee hidden among the flower petals.
- From the artist: “Roses are beautiful, universally-understood symbols with many meanings, all of them positive. Three roses mean “I love you”, and pink roses stand for happiness, grace, gratitude and joy.” “My hope is that this sculpture not only beautifies the neighborhood, but also lifts the hearts of folks who visit, live and work there with its everlasting message of grace, love and joy.”
Perfection, ingenious, solid reliability “Perfection, ingenious, solid reliability… I never felt more confident being in the hands of Bo-Mar Industries, Inc. My lengthy, three year, search for a manufacturer to make my prototype ended the moment I shared my sketches with Bob Buchanan, President. He embraced the project, voiced design solutions and transformed my dream […]Nancy Larsh ADORA, INC.