- 42′ high illuminated steel and aluminium sculpture in Carmel, Indiana.
- Designed by artist Arlon Bayliss.
- Sits atop 3 concrete bases, each measuring 4′ in diameter and anchored 10′ into the ground.
- If you look closely, you may find the bumblebee hidden among the flower petals.
- From the artist: “Roses are beautiful, universally-understood symbols with many meanings, all of them positive. Three roses mean “I love you”, and pink roses stand for happiness, grace, gratitude and joy.” “My hope is that this sculpture not only beautifies the neighborhood, but also lifts the hearts of folks who visit, live and work there with its everlasting message of grace, love and joy.”
bo-mar made this possible “Sometimes you cannot find the perfect fixture for a project in a catalog. The only way to get exactly what is needed is to design it yourself. Bo-mar made this possible. On our project I shared with bo-mar a design sketch of a fixture appropriate for the space. Bo-mar offered input […]Melissa Davis Maregatti Interiors